Monday, June 23, 2014
Thursday, June 12, 2014
|Dr. Ajibola Sanda Director of Clinical Services, Sickle Cell Foundation, says treament is free.|
Thursday, September 5, 2013
The foutrh annual Gani Fawehinmi memorial lecture took place at the Lagos Airport Hotel Ikeja Lagos Nigeria on September 5, 2013. Picture above shows
1. the matriach of the Gani Fawehinmi dynasty, Ganiyat Fawehinmi
1. People who are not satisfied with Governor Fashola`s policy on the Ban of commercial motorcycles used yhe event as a platform to register their dissatisfacton.
1. Successor of late Gani Fawehinmi, Mohammed Fawehinmi
1. National Chairman of national Conscience Party which was founded by Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi (NCP), Dr. Yinusa Tanko and Ganiyat Fawehinmi
1. Cross section of the audience
1. Dr. Joe Okei-Odumakin
1. Former Petroleum minister, Prof. Tam David West
1. Chairman of the Gani Fawehinmi Memorial Organization, Ayodele Akele
Thursday, June 13, 2013
. A Sickle Cell patient undergoing a Transcranial Screening at the National Sickle Cell centre on June 13, 2013.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Nigerian Sports Minister, Bolaji Abdullahi presenting the 15th edition NNPC/SHELL Cup to Oji Maurice the Captain of the victorious Purple Crown College of Enugu team.
Players of Purple Crown College of Enugu, celrbrating their victory